Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do What You're Passionate About

It dawned on me recently that the only thing different between those doing what they love and those not, is simply the "doing" part...
We have to believe that we were created just as we are, for a purpose, and that when this purpose is carried out, only then is true "doing" satisfaction experienced. This thought, is what fueled me to follow my dream of building and tweaking guitars for a living.
So here we are... years down the track... having "tweaked" for fun... now "tweaking" for more than.
I'm a one-man-show, working with the love of guitars as my motivation, and the conviction that YOUR GUITAR should play the way YOU want it to so that YOUR playing experience is better than before. I also believe that EVERY guitar should have a second chance, even a third...
I do it because I WANT to do it, not because I NEED to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment